- What terms should you include in your purchase orders, invoices and other correspondence?
- How do you identify your customers when creating an account?
- Can you charge a late charge?
- Is there a way to secure your debt?
- Which court's jurisdiction should you use to govern any disputes arising from your documents?
These are a few of the questions that can be answered in a discussion with Attorney Tom Reilly about the way you decide to extend credit. They are the foundation of the ultimate collection of a debt and should be considered before you lend any funds.